Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as IT Solution Expert – Instrument Manufacturing
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
IT Solution Expert – Instrument Manufacturing, will be responsible for:
- You will partner with cross-functional/cross-site teams to drive continuous improvement of the Instrument Manufacturing processes with IT tools
- You will synchronize end-to-end Instrument Manufacturing to improve product flow through the supply chain with a focus on optimization of value-added processes and visual management enabled by data analytics
- You will align Instrument Manufacturing approaches by partnering with both technical and business stakeholders / partners
- You will support supply chain initiatives by partnering with both technical and business stakeholders / partners
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Provide full implementation support across complex projects and issues through requirement engineering, documentation, testing, training, go live planning, on-going support & issue resolution.
- Identify, source and implement required applications by aligning with global application or by implementing DX or MFI specific applications by using internal IT colleagues or external IT partner to meet the needs of the business
- Manage operative demands and service requests according to IT Governance strategy and regulations while aligning with Lean, 6 Sigma and A3 Problem Solving Principles.
- Be a key part of the IT team in the support and management of IT Demand and Projects.
- Incumbent may be a member of several project teams working with Engineering, Finance, Q.A., Production, Continuous Improvement departments.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Minimum of 3rd level degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience within Manufacturing and/or Business Analyst role(s)
- Knowledge of Instrument Manufacturing IT solutions and visual management/data analytics tools.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.