Flexible Remote/Onsite Working Schedule
Siemens Large Drives - New Kensington, PA facility is looking for talent! As one of the core businesses of Siemens, we provide future-proof automation, drive technology, industrial software, and services based on best-in-class technology platforms like Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) or Integrated Drive Systems (IDS). Join us in empowering businesses to work harder, smarter, and faster. We’re on a journey to find a Release Train Engineer!Primary Responsibilities
- The Release Train Engineer (RTE) is the leader and mentor for the Agile Release Train (ART) for the development of AC Variable Frequency drives, Power Supplies, Power Electronics technologies and controllers.
- Collaborate with partners, advance impediments, help manage risk and drive continuous improvements.
- Participate in the Lean-Agile transformation of the PLM organization, including mentoring leaders, Team, and Scrum Masters in the new processes and mentalities.
- Establish and communicate the annual calendars for Program Increments (PIs).
- Facilitate the PI Planning event;.and readiness including Backlogs and Pre/Post PI Planning events. Facilitate a Scrum-of-Scrums.
- Summarize individual Team PI Objective into combined Program PI Objective and publish them for visibility and transparency.
- Coordinate with Product Management, Product Owners and System/Solution Architects to ensure strategy and execution alignment globally with colleagues in China, US, Brazil and Germany.
- Understand and operate within Lean Budgets and ensure alignment.
- Minimum BS degree with 10 years’ of related experience. Advanced degree may be substituted for required experience.
- Has previous experience as a Scrum-Master or Release Train Engineer in a mixed hardware/software business.
- Proven grasp of how to scale Lean & Agile practices work. Understand the outstanding opportunities and challenges associated with facilitating and continuously aligning a large development program (100+ employees globally).
- Required travel 10%.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- Has led or helped to lead a SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) deployment/adoption.
- SAFe certified.
- Coached leaders, teams and Scrum Master in Lean-Agile practices and approaches.
- Has organized medium to large event PI Planning.
- Experience through a complete product lifecycle (requirements, design, build, test, manufacture, service).
- Experience as a project lead to a global, multi-functional technical project team.
- Validated understanding on commonly used Agile software.
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.