Education & Workforce Solutions (EWS) Product Manager
We provide healthcare professionals with equipment and clinical education services required to accurately diagnose, treat, and monitor patients. We enable our customers to make better decisions based on innovations and high-quality educational standards. From a product management point of view, the EWS Product Manager will focus on customer relationship management activities, product development and improvement throughout its lifecycle; optimization and strategic portfolio positioning as well as driving profitable growth. This role will strive to strengthen our team on the commercialization and downstream marketing efforts. Working under the direction of the VP of U.S. Service Sales, this role is a senior level Product Manager who will join the Service Business Management/Product Marketing Team and will manage, develop, and expand the Clinical Education & Workforce Solutions portfolio for Siemens Services. Routine communications with Leadership, Sales Executives, and Customers are required.
Successful applicants will have a strong understanding of Pragmatic Product Marketing and the Healthcare industry.
- Defines, develops, and continuously improves solutions for the USA Market
- Manages an on-going assessment of customer needs
- Directs marketing communications activities that provide brand differentiation and result in positive internal and external customer outcomes
- Develops and manages a channel strategy to move solutions to the customer
- Drives business collaboration across Business Units, Service, Sales, Finance, RA/QA, Legal/Compliance, and Marketing to enhance and mange processes, operations, solutions, and customer expectations while participating in cross-company initiatives and teams
- Develops short-, mid-, and long-term strategic plans to increase profitability and quality of deliverables
- Focuses on providing a positive customer experience throughout the life cycle of our products
- 8+ years sales, marketing and/or business experience in healthcare.
- In-depth understanding of healthcare business and operating models affecting educational requirements (e.g., hospitals, outpatient facilities, IDTFs, IDNs, ACOs).
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to provide executive level business cases and financial assessments.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to set priorities and manage multiple stakeholders
Working Relationship/Direction of Others:
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and being able to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization
- Ability to travel ~30%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.