Job Title: Advertising Operations Specialist
Job Reference #: 285835
Job Location: Pasadena, CA
At Supplyframe, we are committed to helping companies and people bring better electronic products to market faster through delivering enterprise SaaS solutions powered by our communities. We are pioneering the digital transformation of a $400B
Global electronics industry and we want your help!
Supplyframe is a Siemens Business:
Siemens is a Top 10 Global Software Company and a leader on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World! With the acquisition of Supplyframe in August 2021. Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enhance the digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics meet the future of innovation. Supplyframe employees have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth environment with the support of Siemens’ unbeatable market position and resources.
The Operations Specialist role is an integral part of driving revenue growth and responsible for the daily support and insights critical to the success of our advertising clients’ programs. Initiative, decision-making judgment, business aptitude, and desire to achieve results are innate strengths of the ideal candidate, and an obsession to serve customer needs in better ways every day is highly regarded. In short, we want dynamic, innovate leaders to keep our bar high of what it takes to be a ‘Framer.
Responsibilities of this pivotal role include:
- Extensive use and thorough understanding of several internal and external tools to execute advertising orders on a global basis and support requests including billing, click activity, bidding, relevancy issues, and delivery schedules
- Manage process flow for ad operations to ensure optimal execution while maintaining standards of operation
- Understand customer needs and wishes and suggest operational solutions to help meet customer goals
- Monitor ad performance to identify and draw attention to areas for improvement
- Effectively interact with multiple levels of internal and external staff including development, support, creative, and executive to promote client retention
- Influence development of tools to track, measure and optimize campaign performance and operations
Position requirements and key attributes for success:
- 3+ year(s) working within a service-oriented organization in ad/media operations
- Managed teams effectively and handled projects from start to finish
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Superb attention to detail and ability to work successfully with number-oriented tasks
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment managing and prioritizing multiple tasks while meeting tight deadlines
- Passion for facilitating internal and external customer satisfaction
- Great communication skills within cross-functional teams
- Solid comparison/analysis skills
- Thirst to learn and improve efficiency of processes
- Curious nature, filled with initiative, addicted to follow-through
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Basic Adobe PhotoShop skills
Additional helpful skills:
- Experience with OpenX ad server or other ad serving tools
- Eye for visual aesthetics and creativity
- Comfortable with Mac computer
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.