Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
Use your skills to move the world forward
Qualification : B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (CS/ISC/E&C/E&E)
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Knowledge and Capabilities:
• Knowledge of C++, VC++ & MFC
• Good Trouble shooting and Problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of Object-Oriented principles and design patterns.
• Knowledge of various debugging techniques and tools (WinDbg, FxCop, PCLint etc.)
• Knowledge of SCADA systems and Industrial Automation domain is an additional advantage.
• Good communication skills in English (written and oral)
• Knowledge of multithreaded application and concepts required.
• Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements
• Implementation of features and bug-fixing
• Adhering to coding and quality guidelines
• Identification and implementation of (unit/integration) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements without any impact.
• Performing code review and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes
• Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
• Performing risk and impact analysis of the changes.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time