Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Ensure on machine and off the machine dimensional inspection of steam turbine rotors, casings and Guide Blade Carriers.
· Prepare Critical to Quality (CTQ) dimension sheet for steam turbine critical components.
· Ensure the On Time Inspection of the components being manufactured in house.
· Be a part of site complaints and lesson learnt team and implement the measures in product before dispatch.
· Add CTQs based on lesson learnt from past failures and site complaints.
· Run Corrective and Preventive Action for site complaints as well as for in house errors.
· Ensure loose supply (Quality and Quantity) based on packaging list, before dispatch.
· Maintain a healthy working environment while working with shop team.
· Be a part of lean initiative for in process quality to ensure quality and productivity.
· Be a part of digitization initiatives for in process quality.
· Log non- conformance where deviations are identified and ensure proper closure of non-conformance within manufacturing closure
· Ensure protocols being filled, signed and maintained at all levels during Steam turbine manufacturing.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Bachelor’s in engineering/ Technology with specialization in Mechanical
· Certification in Internal auditor
· Additional certification in quality lean, six sigma would be added advantage
· The incumbent must have min 05 + years of experience in Steam Turbine manufacturing & assembly with sound operation know how.
· Must have good knowledge on precision measurement, metrology, read, understand and interpret engineering drawings of Steam Turbines.
· Must have a quality mindset to analyze problem technically and provide optimum solution.
· Must have good application knowledge of quality tools e.g. 8D, A3, 5 why, CAPA.
· Must have understanding of ISO standard and must be certified internal auditor for ISO 9001:2015.
· Having a matured mindset in dealing with cross functional team and change mindset.
· Must be excellent in communication skills.
· Basic know how about EHS is a must.
· Good working knowledge in MS tools i, e Excel, Power Point, and projects.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time