- The Account Manager drives the account development and pushes the opportunities by developing a strategic partnership and establishing relationships with the appropriate customer's key decision makers, executives, CxOs and ensuring access to the account for DI Business Units, combining the know-how and forming the communication hub
- Developing an account development strategy for DI including:
- Leading, coordinating and motivating the supporting Units(e.g. Produkt Management and Service) and the associated management in order to achieve a significant and profitable business growth for DI with that customer focusing on:
- Account Analysis and Transparency
- Understand customer’s business targets, issues, needs and key business drivers and effectively transfer this knowledge to DI's business units and regions.
- Coordinate business information and events with internal and external partners to ensure business interests (e.g. briefings, preparation of visits, delegations and senior management meetings) in close cooperation with local Management and BUs)
- Develop strategic business opportunities together with the customer, pursue them in a close cooperation with business units and regions involved.
- Develop a strategy for the Account based on strategic goals of the customer, market knowledge, and business opportunities defined with the customer.
- Ensure all relevant DI's BUs are supporting and following this strategy.
- Align the DI Business Planning (short-/medium-/long-term) with strategic goals and formulates a strategic account plan.
- Build/maintain excellent relationships with the customer's key decision-makers (all levels up to general management and senior management) and facilitate/maintain relationships on executive and senior levels between customer's and the DI's management
- Advise Customer requirements back into DI's organization. Encourage joint development projects
- Identify and develop (short/medium/long term) opportunities for each BU as a part of the strategic account plan. This includes regular forecasting and reporting of account results, as well as planning & achieving the budget (new orders) for the assigned account
- 3 years Sales and related experiences with a track record of successful performance (new orders)
- Owns a degree (or equivalent) in engineering.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time