- Passionate individual who is looking for an opportunity to prove or showcase his/her skills in manual testing , and also test automation scripts for Web applications.
- Ability to understand, analyze, design and develop test cases for the requirements following quality standards.
- Conceptualize, Design and develop test automation scripts using any automation tool.
- Test Execution (Manual and Automation)
- Skills to collaborate with stakeholders across regions and work in Agile environment.
- B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/M.Sc.; preferably with Computer Science or IT background
- About 3-5 yrs of work experience in Manual.
- Strong knowledge & working experience in Testing methodologies such as Assembly Testing, System Integration Testing, UAT, Performance Testing etc.
- Sound knowledge in latest Software Development methodologies such as Agile, Lean etc.
- Minimum 1 yr of work experience in test script development using any automation tools.
- Basic knowledge on Groovy/Python/Java Scripting language will be an added advantage
- Working experience on RDBMS (preferably Oracle)
- Working experience on UNIX & XML
- Experience in Automation testing
- Working Knowledge of Test management tools like JIRA, ALM (Quality Center)
- ISTQB certification (Foundation) will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Good communication skills, proactive, self-reliant and team player
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with various stakeholders of the project
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time