Siemens Digital Industries Software is not a manufacturing company.
We are a growing software company - bringing the technologies and innovations of tomorrow to our customers today
With the resources and opportunities of a large corporation, your opportunities are endless.
The role you apply for today, is only the first step in your Siemens journey!
The Additive Manufacturing Network team builds and operates a cloud-based order-to-delivery collaboration platform for the industrial additive manufacturing community.
This is your role. What part will you play?
We are looking for a highly motivated individual, entrepreneurial in spirit, with a genuine interest in technology and proven expertise in developing Java Backend solutions to join our development team.
As an expert BE developer, you will join our global team of software engineers, product owners, UI/UX designers and quality engineers to deliver cloud-based web applications in an Agile methodology.Your qualifications – confirmed and appropriate:
- Auto deduct, highly motivated to make impact on team and technology stack.
- Ability to execute code reviews and provide insights of flaws and common mistakes.
- Ability to create High level designs and architectural documents.
- Deep understanding of Java with more than 7years of experience.
- Experienced Spring Developer understanding the fundamentals building blocks of Spring.
- Experienced with Spring eco system – core, context, boot, web, security, data
- Familiar with build tool chain: Maven, Jenkins Pipelines, Gitlab, CI/CD.
- Experienced with Testing frameworks: Junit, AspectJ, Mockito, Spring Tests.
- AWS Cloud basic services and console configurations.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time