JOB TITLE – Sales and Execution Support Professional /Muscat
The Electrification and Automation Business Unit is the leading global supplier of products, systems, solutions, and services for the economical, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. Electrical energy makes the world go round. No matter where power comes from or where it has to go, we make sure it makes it’s way – every step of the way.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Electrification and Automation business as the Sales and Support Professional and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
As an Sales and Execution support professional at Electrification and Automation business unit you should possess a combination of business and technical skills to help support Siemens Business transformation.
This includes but not limited to the following:
- Analyzes customers' technical setup to better judge on aspects of product and solution integration from Energy Automation offerings
- Completes technical analyses and supports proposal process at any stage as part of the sales team.
- Provide assistance and support to Technical and sales teams in building configurations, engineering diagrams and test energy automation products with guidance from Sales/technical teams
- Builds up a strong knowledge base to have Strong competency in end-to-end solutions from the Energy Automation perspective - MV /LV switchgear, RMU, Protection Relays, Automation RTUs, Power Quality, PMS/EMCS, HMI Systems.
- Should be able to present SIEMENS solutions and applications in various forums.
Needed Qualifications And Skills:
- Bachelor’s In Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- 0-1 years of Experience
- Knowledge of Electrical Power Systems and Control system
- Demonstrated leadership or initiative at school, work and/or community (extracurricular activities)
- Interest in pursuing career in Energy Automation Portfolio; particularly Protection and Control and IoT connectivity for Digital Transformation
- Thrives in customer engagement and proactively pursues new clients
- Growth mindset, with a passion for learning
- Collaborative with an ability to cultivate relationships and networks.
- Creative thinker with a unique ability for resourcefulness.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and working knowledge of web analytics tools and strong affiliation to learn IoT technology
- Excellent project management, time management skills and pro-active skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be able to work independently and in a confidential and ethical manner
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time