Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Siemens Industry Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens Industry Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
About the role
Our Czech entity is recruiting for a Finance Controller on a 2 year contract. As Finance Controller, you will report to and partner with the local CFO to support on various statutory reporting and budgetary related obligations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in budgeting & forecasting process
- Reporting of actual data, basic sales analysis
- Supporting CFO in daily activities
- Settlement of internal cross border charges, monthly update of intercompany controlling and reporting for the SISW legal entity in the Czech Republic
- Maintain the monthly accruals and provisions for accounts payable, travel and collaborate closely the bookings with Macro hub in Lisbon
- Controlling of asset register, including annual physical inventory check
- Overall control of Balance Sheet
- Key contact in the annual external and internal audit
- Support in the month end and year end closing process to the other Finance Operations team (Management Units Finance teams)
- Introduce and drive process - improvements in different reporting
What are we looking for:
- An individual who is willing to learn new tools/application – Business Object, SAP, Excel
- Good knowledge of Local Accounting, Tax laws & IFRS
- Microsoft Office skills are necessary – especially Excel (pivot table, analysis tools)
- Experience in SAP is an advantage
- Czech language skills
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time