What You Will Be Doing
You are integrated in our Solution Domain System product management team, in charge of Electric, Thermal, Mechanical and Verticals: Automotive & Ground vehicles, Buildings and production machines.
Solution Domain System product management teams, based in Lyon (France), are in charge of product management of Simcenter System portfolio (Simcenter Amesim, Simcenter Flomaster, Simcenter Analyst…).
Your objective is to maximize customer value creation in delivering the best possible tools and methods to accelerate and secure design of thermal systems, with a focus on propulsion electrification of Automotive & ground vehicles applications (BEV, PHEV, HEV, FCEV):
• You will be part of a team of technical experts within the Simcenter System product management organization, which works closely with users, product management, sales, customer support, and marketing to keep Simcenter Amesim to be the leading System Simulation software used to design and optimize the next generation of thermal management system for ground vehicles, buildings and many other thermal applications.
• In this role, you will be a global technical resource and a leader for thermal applications for all type of ground vehicle from fuel-powered vehicles to battery electric vehicles, through Fuel cell electric vehicles, and hybrid ones.
You will be responsible for generating technical materials to support Simcenter product sales, leading complex technical engagements with customers and prospects, managing internal and external technical relationships, and providing business and technical input into the product roadmap.
What you will need to bring
We would love to hear from you if you have an engineering degree in relevant engineering discipline with at least 5 years of experience within one the following industries: automotive, truck and bus, heavy equipment.
• You should come with a strong understanding and expertise of Simcenter Amesim leading to a capability to clearly articulate the value of products and features.
• Your ability to understand complex solutions helps you to work on multiple topics and to being creative and problem-solving oriented.
• Thanks to your excellent communications skills and your level of English, you build positive relationships with your colleagues and your customers, and you integrate easily in a team consisting of people from different nations and cultures.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software SAS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time