Siemens is looking for a CNC & Digitalization Product Manager, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan, responsible for the Sinumerik portfolio comprehensive and innovative Digitalization portfolio for the Italian market.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide.
Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally!
What will you handle in the short term?
- Product Management of CNC digitalization options, Edge Application, Adaptive Control and Monitoring.
- Develop the Italian product strategy and be responsible for a long-term roadmap for the product lifecycle, which ensures the commercial success into the region, in agreement with HQ directives.
- Resolve domestic market strategy observing constantly relevant markets indications: competitor activities, portfolio gaps, demand and supply conditions, standards, regulations within target markets
- Contribute to define and implements promotion activities (fairs, workshops, advertising campaigns, customers events, open houses, webinars) in collaboration with Business Development Teams;
- Capture customer and market requirements for product improvements.
- Develop use cases and customer references, useful to expand the product penetration.
- Plan and redact product information for new features introductions, including sales trainings.
- Provide commercial support for pre-sale product issues.
And what about the medium-long term?
- Customer development know-how and consistent fulfillment of personal targets can bring to professional opportunities related to Business Development / Sales roles or technological development in the automation & digitalization field.
Who are we looking for?A candidate with the following features:
- Experience in Product Management or technical roles in Machine Tools automation solutions
- Professional experience in IoT, Cloud applications and Edge computing
- Open to frequent travels
- Proficient in both English and Italian
- Strong orientation to reach the targets, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
- Focused, resilient and excellent networking capabilities
- Ability to identify key team members and decision makers and to establish long term relationships of trust, credibility and respect with them
- Degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or computer science and relevant professional and client management experience.
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs and Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered. Please upload your CV in English and an accompanying letter would be appreciated.Contacts
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time