Siemens DISW is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services. Our status in the marketplace has not only enabled our customers to become highly successful businesses but it has also led to significant growth in our company’s revenue and a demand to grow our Sales Organization.
As a result of our continued growth and Portfolio Development being a key part of our corporate go-to-market strategy a new position is now available for an Italy Portfolio Development Executive – Application Lifecycle Management.
Our Solution (Polarion) helps our Customers to become more efficient, faster and competitive releasing faster and more frequently while maintaining end-to-end traceability and visibility into your application lifecycle.
Define, build, test, and manage complex software systems in a unified 100% browser-based solution that serves small teams or thousands of users.
Connect teams and projects, and improve application development processes with a single, unified solution for requirements, coding, testing, and release.Responsibilities
- Be the Italy business lead for ALM-Polarion.
- Drive pipeline and revenue of the ALM portfolio through definition and execution of target markets and go to market strategy, using campaigns and initiatives to maximize success and meet the annual business plan
- Identify and track relevant industry trends and produce growth forecasts
- Analyze competitor offerings and coverage to establish clear competitive differentiation for the portfolio within different markets.
- Identify key opportunities for the Country, defining the industry, geography and target accounts
- Work with Sales Account Managers and Partners to build strategic plans for identified customers and opportunities in the target market to deliver the go to market strategy
We are looking for someone who has experience in a customer-facing software sales, business development or pre-sales organization. You’ll ideally come with a strong understanding on Application Lifecycle related initiatives.
Do you have experience of developing and supporting direct and/or indirect sales channel – then we would welcome your application.Experience and Qualifications required
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in a customer-facing sales
- Confirmed Experience of Application Lifecycle Management
- Able to understand, articulate, position and present the value of solutions in the context of an Industry, and client business
- Experience with C-Level Discussions
- Knowledgeable of the competitive landscape
- Proactive and upbeat with a high degree of self-motivation to develop & grow this Portfolio
- Industry knowledge of, Automotive, Aerospace, Automation, Electronic Engineering, Machinery or medical technology
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time