Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Come and join the Cybersecurity team!
This opportunity provides flexibility in location either in Spain, Portugal or México. Your preferred location will be asked during your application.
What are my responsibilities?
- Operate distributed Linux-based application servers in a high-security environment. This includes general system administration tasks, patching, hardening, monitoring, automation etc.
- Operate a cloud environment. This includes automation, monitoring, improvement.
- Maintain a next-generation log collection and Big Data Analytics framework
- Build / integrate automation tools to deploy and monitor cyber defense use cases.
- Operate and implement new functionalities through REST APIs
- Operate and develop Threat Intelligence feeds
- Support troubleshooting activities
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typically 1-2 years of work experience and experience in a related field is preferred, but not required. Successful demonstration or potential to perform key responsibilities as presented above. Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable.
- UNIX/LINUX system administration, configuration, troubleshooting, scripting
- Relevant certifications may be of advantage: e.g. AWS Certified Solution Architect, RedHat, Linux Academy
- Background in information security is of advantage
- Demonstrated ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- English written and verbal communication skills
May have knowledge or experience in some of the following areas:
- Scripting skills – Required: Bash, Python. Optional: Perl, Powershell
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, ELK, Syslog-NG, JIRA/Confluence, Vmware, Kafka, Flink, Git, virtualization and container technologies
- Essential networking concepts (OSI, switching/routing, IP/TCP/UDP/ICMP), technologies (Firewalls, proxies, VPN, DNS, IDS) and tools (WireShark, tcpdump)
- Central log collection, indexes, searching and analysis
- Experience with infrastructure management & automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Interpret event logs in the context of security events/intrusions and make accurate conclusions
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
#cybersecurity #CTCYS #DigitalMinds #LI-DL #DEF-OPS-14
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time