We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
For our global Building Products unit we are looking for a passionate digital transformation manager. You will have a good understanding of the company’s business processes, requirement management as well as the automation of processes. The digitalization of core-processes and the development of the portfolio in the direction of a defined NorthStar is the overriding goal.
Your new responsibilities
- Support in driving the Business Unit’s IT portfolio towards a defined NorthStar
- Identify opportunities to digitize processes and implement innovative solutions
- Assume account manager role for cross-functional partners in the BU, in which you:
- collect, harmonize and evaluate inputs for new requirements from stakeholders
- define requirements to digitize, automate or adjust company core-processes
- coordinate and plan application development
- Act as interface towards IT delivery organizations
- Initiate innovation projects (e.g. low-code platform, automated translation)
- Assume project manager role for selected projects if required
- Support roll-out and implementation activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar education
- At least five years of professional experience as a business analyst and IT project manager
- Deep analytical and technical skills and sound understanding of IT architecture and business processes
- Experience with specification of custom solutions, a problem-solving attitude, good listening skills and a sensitivity to customer concerns
- Capability to translate technical specifications into customer language
- You can handle stress well, set priorities correctly and show a lot of team spirit
- Proficient communication and presentation skills in English and German
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time