Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the marketing and business management activities consistent with the strategic direction for the service business. S/he operates as a liaison between the service Headquarters and country organizations to drive service strategic priorities, including service revenue generation and service growth, sales support strategies and customer engagement.
The Marketing Specialist 5 reports to the Sr. Director Marketing in the CS Headquarters Americas.
Drives the implementation of the Customer Services (CS) strategic priorities between the service Headquarters and Americas country organizations, including service revenue generation and service growth, sales support strategies and customer engagement.
- Partners with the Business Areas in implementing product-specific service strategies in the Americas region.
- Fosters business maturity and drives service business growth in the Americas countries by deploying the global CS portfolio, optimizing service pricing and profitability, establishing a consistent service sales process in the region and enabling sales channels with tools and materials to be effective.
- Works with the Americas countries to develop and implement opportunities for incremental service business growth, shares best practices in the region and globally.
- Develops and monitors CS CRM success metrics and works with countries on action plans.
- Utilizes the CS Connect Platforms (i.e teamplay Fleet, PEPconnect/connections, eCommerce and Smart Remote Services) to drive service business growth in the countries.
- Leverages customer, market and competitor trends to develop effective marketing strategies.
- Supports strategic planning process as required.
- Fosters innovation and best practice sharing in the Americas region.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable.
- Project Management skills: Knowledge and skills of Project Management methodologies
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical skills to solve complex problems and impact business results
- Highly computer-literate with good experience in using Microsoft Office applications; in particular expert knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work and influence in a diverse cultural environment, across multiple countries
- Ability to travel as required for position
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge of service business models.
- Knowledge and experience of the healthcare industry and understanding of customer needs and expectations across different markets.
- An understanding of Siemens Healthineers product and service portfolio, and customer strategies.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with customer, operational and financial data.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.