At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds.
Job Description –
- Work in a team environment with other software developers, testers, documenters and release management personnel for our Teamcenter product.
- Developing and supporting Teamcenter software solutions using C++ or Java or web technologies like Angular, react and scripting languages.
- Technical research of new technologies and prototyping.
- Module ownership in Teamcenter area.
- Providing Design, coding guidance and technical leadership
- Development support and implementation for selected enhancement projects.
- Resolution of code quality issues (Compiler warnings, Coverity/Veracode/findBugs, etc.).
- Defect and Problem Report backlog reduction.
- Developing documentation for internal consumption.
- Developing tools, utilities and scripts for automation and support of development environment.
- Executing tests for quality assurance and performance analysis.
- Functionality test execution and documentation.
- Performance, scalability, and system testing.
- Working closely with other teams (Product Validation, Technical Publications, Release Management, etc.) to ensure product quality and timeliness of deliverables.
Prerequisite & Essential Functions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent communication
- Experience in maintaining Enterprise level software solutions
- Good understanding of Agile methodology and working experience with Scrum
- 7+ years of experience in one or more object-oriented programming language such as C++ or Java is required
- 3+ years of experience in web technologies like JS, HTML5, CSS or web frameworks like React, Angular, Vue is required
- Well aligned with best development practices like TDD, BDD along with Agile software development
- Proven ability to collaborate across multiple development teams
- Strong knowledge of client server architecture and development.
Good to have…
· 3+ years of experience in one or more PLM Products or tools (CAD/CAM, PDM, Digital Manufacturing) is a plus
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.