Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Education Services Product Sales Executive (PSE) is responsible for advancing the business goals of the Customer Services Education organization through account penetration, profitable service growth, and a continuous focus on customer satisfaction. The Education Services PSE will be the primary partner to equipment sales, dealers, and service sales within his/her assigned territory.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Specific Routine Activities Anticipated:
• Must meet or exceed Education Services sales targets for both bookings and revenue, increasing sales of both Clinical and Technical Education.
• Focus on growth opportunities and strategic markets by developing plans to maximize revenues.
• Leverage Education Services sales channels, partnering with equipment and services sales teams to drive new education sales opportunities and support education mobilization efforts.
• Drive and initiate development of new business opportunities.
• Directly manage and close education sales opportunities within territory.
• Provide customer account relationship management by serving as the primary Education contact for Education Services within their respective territory.
• Develop strategic partnerships with influential customer accounts through regular customer contact and proper position of Education Services.
• Represent Education Services at customer meetings, providing presentations, services positioning, and consultative support for customized education plans as needed.
• Work with Education Services product management and marketing to gather market intelligence and execute commercialization of existing offerings.
Education and/or Experience:
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree as applicable to role.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in either healthcare environment or healthcare sales role.
• Understanding of healthcare education marketplace, preferably relative to diagnostic imaging and therapy.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, ability to present.
• Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization.
• Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling, Miller-Heiman, etc.
• Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Experience working with or for large IDNs
• Ability to manage multiple programs and priorities
• Ability to think strategically and influence decisions with key business leaders
• Must be results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer impact while balancing business needs.
Knowledge and experience in healthcare staffing industry
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.