· Responsible for providing Solution services to our clients.
· Developing software components based on technical design document that leverage company software.
· Writing and executing unit test plans to test software components.
· Participating in post-development activities such as UAT, System Go-live support.
· Communicating with the team and project managers to provide input in order to keep the project within scope, on time, and to monitor any changes to the detailed design specifications.
· Ensuring excellence and quality of work based on company methodology and standards.
· Actively participating in the fulfilment of his/her Personal Performance Plan including: Stay up to date with the related development tools and technologies; Attend company provided training, and self-train, on company tools and products.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other technical discipline.
· Good analytical skills.
· Working knowledge on SDLC and Source Code Management tools.
· Strong verbal/written communication skill and teamwork.
· Working experience in manufacturing industries such as CPG, F&B, Life Science, Electronics, Semiconductor is an added advantage.
· Experience and knowledge in MES or Opcenter product is an added advantage.
· Good understanding of digital manufacturing IT System around ERP, PLM, LIMS, WMS, FWB, and other Enterprise Systems is an added advantage.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time