Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
You will be working closely with our Germany based teams for Automation and Control of Gas Turbines on the Siemens control system- SPPA-T3000. The job includes design of open loop /closed loop (Governor) logics for Siemens Gas Turbine for both new apparatus and service projects.
Additional tasks include R&D support and service support/clarifications.
The position is in GP LRE GCO GGN Department in Control Systems function.
Job tasks include:
- Collaboration with site staff and Colleagues in Erlangen/Mulheim.
- Open loop & Closed loop (Governor) software engineering for large Gas Turbine, on SPPA-T3000 Platform
- Designing of Gas Turbine Open loop schemes including Turbine protection logics, Gas Turbine startup/ shutdown sequences.
- Release and maintain reference documentation in related databases.
- Gas & Steam turbine instrumentation engineering.
- Supporting R&D for miscellaneous tasks related to HW/ Software design and Instrumentation design.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor's degree in Controls/ Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering or other comparable degree
- 5 to 10 years of engineering work experience
- 3+ years of relevant engineering experience
- Expertise in SPPA T3000, PCS7 system, COMOS or equivalent database tools
· Experience with Siemens Gas / Steam Turbines / combined cycle power plant operation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel / Access (Visual Basic macros etc.)
- Expertise in Control System Design.
- Solid understanding of Functional Safety requirements IEC61508/IEC61511
- · Knowledge of power plant auxiliaries, electrical and generator schemes, and their control concept
- · Knowledge of major components of power plant
- Solid experience with working in a global team
- Flexibility to travel in India & abroad
- Ability and willingness to learn new fields, committed to personal development and continuous improvement
- High flexibility in taking new tasks/responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time