Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020Our Culture:
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities. What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure
This position conducts facility site visits/audits, analyzes the customer’s current situation, and produces plans for Facility Improvement Measures (FIMs). Works closely with sales in identification and qualification of Energy Services projects. This position also assists sales and operations in the development, procurement, and execution of Demand Flow projects. This role will support the local Branch for all Energy Services tasks as well as the Southeast Zone for all Demand Flow projects.
- Perform and supervise preliminary and detailed facility audits to identify Facility Improvement Measures (FIMs) and opportunities.
- Communicate design concepts with customers, outside vendors, consultants, or Siemen’s personnel as it pertains to the scope of the FIMs.
- Develop design concepts and schematics concerning recommended FIMs, including scope of work descriptions, savings potential, cost estimates, and data to verify FIMs.
- Assist sales in the identiﬁcation and qualiﬁcation of Energy Services projects. Support preliminary and ﬁnal proposal development.
- Analyze drawings and perform site surveys on mechanical, electrical, and controls systems to determine facility operational characteristics.
- Prepare ﬁnancial models, including Return on Investment (ROI), life cycle costs, and internal rate of return.
- Participates in client meetings and presentations.
- Responsible for Demand Flow Chilled Water Plant Optimization project development, implementation, and commissioning. Work closely with our Demand Flow Center of Excellence to drive standards and best practices.
- BS or MS in engineering or applicable degree
- Certified Energy Manager and Professional Engineer certiﬁcation (CEM, PE)
- Energy industry experience supporting energy engineering; 10+ years preferred
- High level knowledge and experience in Chiller Plant operations in the following areas: Design, repair, maintenance, upgrades, trouble shooting, programming, start up and commissioning of centrifugal and screw chillers
- Experience Participating in project/program management activities
- Experience commissioning semi-complex building systems, especially in the areas of HVAC systems and building automation/controls
- Experience with standard ASHRAE energy calculations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proﬁcient in Microsoft Ofﬁce
- 25% travel to customer sites throughout the Southeast US.
- Qualiﬁed applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.