Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow – the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Corporate.Responsibility
Being closer to the process industry, we know various process challenges which are unlikely to be solved by standard products and solutions offered.
It needs unique combination of creativity and knowledge (process and technology) to solve these pressing process challenges. For bringing innovations, one needs to think beyond horizon.
With this idea in mind, we established process automation innovation cell. Since it is inception, we have invented several solutions (globally patented) to solve grass root process challenges of pharma and chemical industries. And many more are in pipeline.
Process Automation innovation cell is growing and hence looking for people who are committed to long term engagement with integrity to apply their process and domain knowledge to create innovations.Job Description :
Performs long range strategic planning and analysis and prepares summaries, and/or performs operational activities enabling the exploitation of (vertical and product) markets.
Performs project coordination in assigned projects and supplies information for the development of new strategies.
Completes market and business research as well as competitor analysis.
Performs analysis of strategic business segments, evaluates opportunities for new or existing Siemens products in new markets, channels or customer target groups.
Evaluates potential acquisition candidates and prepares project proposals.
Provides analytical support for due diligence of acquisition candidates. Contributes with the development of strategic planning tools for the organization.
Performs strategic database design and management and coordinates the activities of related internal suppliers and external vendors.
Responsible for creating market pull for innovation products by CRM with various hierarchy and department including CxOs level using various marketing tools
Support vertical sales and sales specialists in technically and commercially.
Support vertical sales and sales specialist in process domain know how
Responsible for creating marketing tools along with other stakeholders
Responsible for sales release on new product and new product variant with stakeholders.
Responsible for resolving issues along with stakeholders.Experience:
- We are looking for highly inspired, creative candidate for our Innovation Cell.
- The job position gives immense opportunity to develop domain know how along with product expertise.
- Gives opportunity to convert innovative ideas into inventions.
Should be B.E / BTech or M.E. / M. Tech in (Instrumentation / Chemical / Electronics/ Mechanical)
5 - 9 years’ meaningful experience in automation project execution in process industry.
- Should understand manufacturing process of end user in related domain verticals and capture key inputs from Siemens team as well as from customer.
- He should be able to provide application support from process perspective. He should be able to understand fluid mechanics and have fair knowledge of mechanical, control valves, instrumentation.
For the purpose, should be ready to travel at site, see the process. Should be able to communicate to customer, discuss and get desired inputs.
- Should be willing to learn basic coding, writing logics, and mathematical blocks in PLC as well DCS.
- Should be reliable, looking for long term career in Siemens, Innovation Cell and should have integrity, a good team player, individual contributor, creative and innovative in developing new logics.
- Should have potential to understand customer process challenges and work out innovative solutions improving values for customer.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Hyderabad. You’ll get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us craft tomorrow!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time