Uniting what’s next in traffic
As a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions, we connect the dots of a new mobility revolution.
With digitalization and the use of disruptive technologies we enable cities, highway authorities, and (mobility) operators to create a new world of mobility with vehicles that are shared and connected, autonomous tunnel automation, smart tolling and adaptive traffic systems for simulation and prediction. All that allows for a totally new level of traffic management that is truly proactive.
This will transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, less accidents and with cleaner air. With our expertise and our solutions, we contribute to solving our climate crisis.
Urban mobility must and will change. And we will lead the way!
Your new role
- You will join one of our distributed SCRUM teams developing innovative traffic control solutions.
- As an agile software developer, you will closely collaborate with your globally distributed team, Product Owner, customers, and experts in the organization to bring your product to success.
- You will support the development of the User Interface, guiding the technology stack and mentor more junior developers.
- As someone who is passionate about the quality of the product, you will ensure that the UI has great test coverage, stays maintainable and integrates well with the rest of the product.
- You will actively participate throughout the entire development lifecycle in a DevOps environment, including involvement when it comes to production deployments.
- As an angular enthusiast you will follow latest innovations and have the opportunity to implement these.
- You will harness and visualize rich data sources available from connected and autonomous vehicles to improve our towns and cities.
- You will continuously improve your skills and challenge the status quo - your colleagues and manager will proactively support you in that.
Your qualifications and experience
- You have a university degree in a related STEM discipline and first experience in software development.
- You have first commercial experience in React, Angular and Typescript.
- You know different authorization workflows and know how to apply them.
- Understanding of Linux, development environments and tools (IntelliJ or Eclipse, GitLab CI/CD, JIRA, Confluence).
- Experience with Kafka, Java and/or Kotlin are a plus.
- Passionate for agile development and continuous improvement culture.
- You speak English fluently, German is an advantage.
Getting in touch with us
if you would like to find out more about Yunex Traffic before applying.
The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time