Production Order Planner
* Regularly analyses order plans, critical timelines from sales operation and double-checks respective resources, and available stocks of materials, parts, and components
* Executes load balancing calculations and cooperates with other plants for respectively optimized plans.
* Contributes to the design and planning of monthly or weekly production program.
* Calculates and deploys short-term and mid-term production plans for assigned production resources.
* Interacts with sales administration, logistics and vendors, and calculates optimized delivery sequences, to maximize machine utilization.
* Calculates material flow, set-up times, repair and maintenance schedules and machine utilization.
* Files and maintains planning documentation in IT systems.
* Communicates to manufacturing management and staff.
* Ensures that production plans are properly installed and executed.
Deliver full range service in a defined and focused technical or administrative area of work, while clear input / output relations and generic and /or work specific guidelines, procedures are given or available. Positions need basic level of theoretical and practical know how, skills and typically some level related years of experience, in specialized processes, techniques and systems used in office, production or lab environment.
High School diploma or GED required
Experience with SAP a plus
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.