Teamcenter is an industry-leading Product Lifecycle Management platform the helps engineering organizations innovate and manage complex product development processes. To give a perspective, General Motors, Ford, Daimler, BMW, Lockheed Martin, Tata Motors, Mahindra Auto are some of the customers who use Teamcenter. Teamcenter has always kept pace with trends in the industry to provide the benefits of modern architecture to our customers. In that process, we are reimagining Teamcenter for Cloud.
We are looking for bright engineers who have can-do attitudes to join us in the journey. When you become part of this journey, you will be working in AWS. You will be developing applications and tools that are required to build, deploy, operate Teamcenter on AWS. You will provide value as a full-stack developer, contributing to back-end, front-end, IaaS, DevOps, etc.
We are looking for
· Strong programmer
· SRE and/or DevOps mindset
· Master trouble-shooter
· Good communication
· Lifelong learner
· Can-do attitude.
We are looking for you if:
· You have 3+ years of experience in building infrastructure applications in Public Cloud-like AWS
· You have strong programming skills with 5+ years of experience in Java, Python, Ruby, or similar
· You have experience in working with and troubleshooting reliability, performance, and scalability issues in large-scale distributed systems
· You have experience with infrastructure as code tools, ideally with Terraform, Ansible, CMDB
· Working knowledge of networking components (subnets, VPN, VPCs, security groups, NATs, etc).
· You have strong knowledge of Linux
· You care about code quality and know-how to lead by example: from a clean Git history, to clean code and well-thought-out unit and integration tests.
· You have worked with CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins, GitLab CI, Concourse CI
· You are willing and able to use your technical expertise to mentor, train, and lead other engineers.
· You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
Even better if:
· You have experience in taking enterprise-class applications to the cloud
· You have experience with containers and Kubernetes, and designing highly resilient architectures for these
· Working knowledge of SQL and performance tuning of databases
· You have designed and developed multi-tier architectures/micro-services
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time