General Summary of the Job:
In the Industry Marketing organization, we are aligned across Siemens Digital Industry Software’s (DISW) core strategy of bringing solutions to market by industry. One of those industries is Semiconductors. All semiconductor companies (fabs, fabless, IDMs, foundries, OSATs or subcons, and photonics) can use state-of-the-art software solutions for the semiconductor industry from Siemens to drive innovation and increase productivity. Overcome today's challenges while transforming your business into the digital enterprise of tomorrow with edge-to-edge solutions covering all aspects of the semiconductor device (IC, Chip) lifecycle, from concept to design, through production to operations and optimized service lifecycle management. Our Electronic Design Automation (EDA) solutions are critical for customers in this industry. The leader in this role ensures we develop marketing strategies, campaigns and plans to support achievement of our strategic revenue objectives aligned with our go-to-market model.
• Define and own the Semiconductor Digital Thread campaigns and related EDA solution campaigns.
• Develop messaging and solution content, and project management activities for the campaigns in order to grow our business for the EDA solutions.
• Leads marketing activities or services as a senior level marketing manager in a large corporation. This includes oversight and management of sales/field enablement strategies for marketing campaigns, ensuring easy, one-stop access to marketing collateral, delivering training and other enablement activities.
• Works with EDA business partners and other executives to identify, develop, and implement effective and productive EDA strategies, plans and campaigns.
• Achieve alignment with EDA senior management to align on joint solution go-to-market model
• Work with EDA stakeholders to implement and maintain the EDA solutions into the universal campaign organization and numbering scheme (Solution Map).
• Work with EDA and DISW process owners to include EDA into campaign planning and prioritization processes (Interlock) to achieve a consolidated, prioritized set of campaigns to go-to-market.
• Support marketing execution and sales team implementation of an integrated marketing and sales strategy and systems.
Skills and Abilities Required:
• Strong marketing experience working with engineering and/or manufacturing oriented software solutions in the Semiconductor and EDA market
• Proven ability in a program management role; with strong organizational and change management skills and a strong sense of ownership/bias for action to deliver results
• Proven ability to manage projects, including definition of timing plans, resources and deliverables as well as issue identification and resolution
• Excellent written skills, including the ability to develop clear messaging concepts and author appropriate content to support marketing execution and sales enablement
• Ability to collaborate with and influence others as part of a virtual team, as well as lead virtual teams
• Must be a flexible and creative individual capable of leading and managing multiple priorities and projects in a fast paced, often ambiguous and diverse environment
• Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision; This is an individual contributor role
• Team player and excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships
• Structured thinker and excellent analytical skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to present to large audiences
• Excellent English communication skills
Education and Experience Requirement:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Engineering
• 5+ years’ experience in or working with the Semiconductor or EDA industry
• Marketing content/campaign creation experience (B2B) with specific background in messaging, collateral development, etc.
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and Word, and ability to learn new productivity software skills as needed
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
• Normal office environment
• Travel 10-20%
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.