* This position can be remote in any major city on the east coast, in the mid-west or in the southern United States.
The focus of the position is to provide our customers with recommendations and high-quality architecture solutions for their manufacturing digital transformation needs. You will do this in close collaboration with our Customer Success Managers and Sales colleagues.
In today’s challenging environment, customers in manufacturing seek ways to further improve operational efficiency, to optimize production cycles or processes, and ultimately drive stronger business outcomes.
Customers rely on our extensive domain know-how and deep industry and market expertise. We help our customers develop digital strategies, which ultimately lead to creating Digital Transformation roadmaps. We offer digital enterprise executable implementation projects that help customers achieve maximum performance with their manufacturing environment.
In addition, you will be part of an international network of experts, which allows you to share experiences and to learn from others and further develop your knowledge in the digital manufacturing space.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join Siemens Digital Industries, the company that offers the broadest digital portfolio across products, solutions, and services in the manufacturing industry. To learn more about our group, visit the Siemens US Digital Enterprise website .
As a Digital Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Using your knowledge of digital technology to solve client problems and create innovative technical solutions that help businesses to achieve their goals.
- Delivery of enterprise architecture services that support our customers’ manufacturing Digital Transformation projects.
- Deconstructing key business problems to identify value areas and structure and suggest complex technology solutions for clients around Digital Transformation projects (e.g. predictive maintenance, product as-a-service, asset health, digital twins, smart tracking, equipment usage and performance).
- Creating innovative and differentiated offerings that are in sync with market changes and the latest innovations.
- Growing market share by leveraging relationships, providing thought leadership, and being integral to delivery of architecture service engagements.
- Leading projects and apply specific knowledge of products, services, and solutions within your functional or industry area of expertise.
- Demonstrating broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, and exerting influence outside of the immediate team to drive change
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science
- Experience with implementing operations technology and enterprise integration architectures in manufacturing.
- Experience with platforms like Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Alibaba Cloud, SAP Cloud.
- Experience with OT (operations technology) systems and networks in manufacturing across industries like Automotive, Food & Beverage, Aerospace, Defense, and Chemicals.
- Strong understanding of advanced manufacturing technology, including digital and big data (e.g., Smart Factory, IoT, Industry 4.0) as they apply to industrial verticals.
- Experience in Network Technologies, Windows/Linux virtual machines, Containers/VMs, Storage, Serverless Architecture, Stream Analytics, ML Studio, AI/ML, IoT, Blockchain, App Development
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Ability to define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the overall integrated solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units.
- Journey to SaaS service strategies and implementation experience.
- Experience leading delivery engagements.
- Preferably a U.S. citizen, as some work can be on Government projects.
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.