What are my responsibilities?
1,Material requirement plan and forecast creation.
2,Focus on material OTD performance and continually improve customer satisfaction and ensure materials supply chain smoothly.
3,Maintain the material masterdata in the SAP .
4, MRP Plan review and follow up.
5, Order fulfillment and tracking.
6, NPI and EOL Material analysis & follow up treatment.
7,Control material inventory and DIO.
What do I need to qualify?
1. College degree or above;
2. Strong negotiation skills and excellent communication skills;
3. At least 3 years material planning working experience;
4. Windows environment and Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
5. Good command of English skills;
6. SCM knowledge;
7. Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment;
8. Strong learning attitude;
9. Ability to work under pressure;
10. Readiness for travelling activities nation and international.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Power Automation Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time