Procurement Specialist (m/f/d)
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient! We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support balanced development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to build intelligent solutions and magnificent places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens SI has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Region Europe, with around 7’400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business and is market leader in Europe.
Together, we build technologies that take society further. Change the future with us!
What role will you play?
- Implement Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-effective supply of materials;
- Prepare and conduct negotiations for medium to high Purchasing Volumes (for selected, standardized material fields) to obtain highest feasible savings;
- Plan, monitor and report on relevant KPI, to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent;
- Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification); update supplier evaluation systems to obtain and develop the best suppliers;
- Contribute to process standardization and high process efficiency;
- Ensure a close cooperation with Internal Customers to ensure customer care and early involvement;
We are looking for:
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Management, Economy or similar areas;
- At least 3 years' professional experience in a similar position;
- Previous experience working in factories;
- Fluent English (written and spoken);
- Good knowledge of MS Office (mainly Excel) and SAP is a plus;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Project management skills;
- Customer orientation.
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time