- Support and assistance in Project Management activities ; i.e project coordination, engineering, project documentation, testing and commissioning works.
- Integrate into the Project Management team
- Support configuration and change management activities with assistance from Engineering team
- Close relationship with project teams for better understanding of the different stages of the projects
- Monitor performance of installation works with our subcontractors
- Monitor weekly the Overall Progress of the Projects: KPIs performance
- Undertaking a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Masters in Electrical / Electronics / Control Engineering or equivalent.
- Basic programing skills, i.e. C++, Visual Basic , Phyton would be an added advantage
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application; i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Projects (would be an added advantage)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time