Headline Job profile
Customer Service is a key focus area for Large Drives Applications (LDA), India. LDA portfolio comprise of heavy-duty electrical drive systems for medium and high voltage ranges: electrical motors and converters. Additionally, we offer special large drives for ships, mines and rolling mills. We have various challenging and critical and operational KPI driven project sites pertaining to integrated plant maintenance and operation centers, which caters to verticals like cements, mining, and steel. Our digitalization expertise and outstanding service capabilities keep the performance and availability of the products always at the maximum.
Change the future with us- Areas of Responsibility
In this position, you will be responsible for entire finance & business administration function including end to end responsibility over the complete C2C Cycle of IPM projects and our short cycle Product related Service business with portfolios like spares, AMC, on-call services, one-time contracts, etc. Your sphere of influence includes, budgeting & forecasting, acquisition, execution, MIS/ controlling, credit exposure management and maintain transparency & integrity of Books & Records.
What are my responsibilities?
- Order acquisition like Bids, T&Cs finalization, Costing, Negotiations and LOA approvals with PM@Siemens compliances.
- Finalizing Business Plans with key notes assumptions and continuous monitoring and identifying mitigation measure. Gap analysis / bridge. Monthly forecast of key Financial KPI’s - OI, Revenue, PFO & FCF and ensuring achievement of the same.
- Internal and External Stakeholders’ management including Local Management, CS HQ, Segment leads, Customers, Vendors, Logistics Partners, EXIM, CF, etc.
- Continuous engagement with the Customers
- Conduct business reviews to drive UOV liquidation & receivables management, credit exposures, etc.
- Active participation and driving the review meetings with the Managements
- Offer / Bid evaluation and approvals in line with DOA & order acquisition support. For specific cases, contract sign offs with Customers
- LOA approvals in line with pm@siemens guidelines for IPM contracts
- Continuous Business review of key parameters – identifying and mitigation of the Risks
- Contract & claim management including insurance for damaged consignments
- Ensuring Operational efficiency by conducting Periodic reviews & initiating corrective actions.
- Ensuring Capital Efficiency by reviews and optimizing Net Capital Employed
- ICFR Controls, OCC exception mitigation & audit query response
- Monitoring / Utilization of Productive HC
- Site Management and Site related Regulatory Compliances
- Head count governance
- SLAs for expert services with HQ in line with the Transfer Pricing requirements. Timely recovery from HQ
- People management. Leading, upskilling and development of vibrant and motivated Team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Business analytical skills, High passion, customer intimacy and stakeholders’ management, are the key aspects of this position.
What you need to make real what matters.
Your passion, clock speed, development of motivated Team
Commerce Graduate with 8 to 10 years of experience
· Find out more about department at: Siemens LDA
and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time