Siemens Mobility China
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
For Communications department of Siemens Mobility Greater China, we are looking for a Communication Specialist to work together with us.
What are your responsibilities?
- Support SMO China marketing communication manager to plan, develop and implement marketing communications strategies and activities.
- Promote SMO China local strategy and enhance image positioning through market activities.
- Organize SMO China events and fairs with clear concept, planning, production, smooth implementation, and comprehensive post event report.
- Conduct marketing communication research and generate report.
- Work closely with HQ event and fair team and ensure smooth and efficient local implementation.
- Support other communication activities.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree or above in communications, or relevant.
- 2-3 years' relevant working experience in marketing communications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good at solving problems and multitasking.
- Ability to be creative, innovative, self-motivated.
- Excellent team spirits.
- Video editing skills will be a plus
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Equipment (China) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time