At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here:  www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Here at Siemens Digital Industries Software we are looking for Software Engineer to join our team!
In this role you will closely work with other software engineers in your Agile scrum team to design and implement new functionalities, use and expand your Object Oriented (OO) development skills and have a keen eye for high-quality software development techniques, and work with state-of-the-art tools to increase efficiency and quality of our software.
Required Background & Education:
- Education level: MSc or BSc Education level: MSc or BSc in Technical Informatics, Electronics, Mathematics or UX engineering with more than 2 years of experience in software development.
- Good control of OO design and implementation using C++
- Good knowledge of MS Visual Studio
- Thorough understanding of best coding practices for complex software products.
As a plus:
- Experience with User Interface design and implementation.
- Version control tools such as Mercurial, Subversion, or Git (and GitLab),
- Knowledge of Python is a plus.
- The main development environment is MS-Windows. Experience with Linux is a strong plus.
- Working experience with the Atlassian toolsuite (i.e. Jira Agile, Confluence, FishEye) or similar.
We are looking for a great teammate with an analytical mentality, willing to pick up new challenges, someone who is pragmatic, result oriented and inventive regarding sophisticated problems! Our preferred candidate is eager to take initiative and responsibility.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Netherlands B.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time