•Responsible for the high level and low level design Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines
•Identification and implementation of (unit/integration) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements and does not cause impact to installed base Performing code review, providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes
• 2 to 5 years Strong knowledge of C# .Net
• Knowledge of Object Oriented principles and design patterns.
• Knowledge of DICOM and medical domain are added plus
• Good understanding of Net Framework (WCF/WPF); knowledge of Angular is an added plus.
• Willingness to learn and work on new technologies in short duration of time
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time