Who builds your future? You do! Being part of the Siemens Graduate Program, you can shape your future.
Over two exciting years, you will run three results-oriented assignments, where you'll rapidly build up in-depth knowledge and experience our business from different perspectives, gaining a deep understanding of Siemens, especially of Siemens Digital Industries. Part of the program is a rotation abroad at one of our 1,700 worldwide locations, where you will improve your intercultural competence and become a more effective communicator across cultures.
You are a forward-thinking, high-energy, dynamic driver who wants to get directly involved in the daily business of our international teams and work on your own responsibility right from the beginning. Perfect, we can't wait to welcome you!
Do you want to know more about Siemens Digital Industries?
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Follow this link to discover Digital Industries: https://www.siemens.com/digitalindustries
Here is what we offer:
- Two years full of responsibilities, growing, learning and development opportunities. Currently, we are looking for trainees with an IT or technical focus for our Business Units: Factory Automation & Digitalization, Motion Control, Process Automation and Software for Manufacturing, Product Management Portfolio & Innovation
- Three individual designed assignments at different DI locations – in our top production plants in Mohelnice & Frenstat pod Radhostem and one eight-month assignment abroad
- Challenging tasks among the assignments including consulting with DI’s senior management
- An experienced mentor during the program who will support you reaching your individual career goals and guide you to craft your future with us
- Comprehensive and state-of-the-art trainings that will fortify your communication and personal skills
- Our international community of trainees and alumni who are looking forward to meeting you
- An excellent springboard for a successful career with Siemens in attractive roles
We would love you to bring to us:
- An excellent Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent combined with significant practical work experience and knowledge from internships, working student activities etc.:
- - Computer Science (focus: Information Technology, Information Systems, Software Design, Software Engineering)
- - Business Informatics (Business Information Systems, Technical Computer Science, Digital Business Administration, Information Management)
- - Electrical Engineering (focus: IT-Technology, Automation Technology; Mechatronics)
- - Mechanical Engineering (focus: Manufacturing)
- - Process Engineering (focus: Lean Production, Industry 4.0)
- - Industrial Engineering (technical focus)
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained through studying, working, etc.
- Excellent command of English and Czech language
- Flexibility and mobility within the program duration
You are committed, growing, and succeeding in your tasks?
Then apply as soon as possible!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o., OZ Elektromotory Frenstat and OZ Elektromotory Mohelnice
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time