Junior embedded C++ Developer - Sinamics DCC
- You are part of an agile team that develops the basic software in a highly innovative environment for embedded systems for the new generation of the SINAMICS drive platform.
- The focus of your work lies in the real-time software.
- You are responsible for and accompany all phases of software development - from specification to implementation, testing, system integration and maintenance.
- First relevant professional experience in software development is an advantage, but we also offer career starters an opportunity.
- You have practical experience in object-oriented software development in C++.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in working in an agile team.
- One of your strengths is a pronounced ability to analyze and you are enthusiastic about new technologies and constant learning.
- English knowledge
- Unix and Git knowledge
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Experience working in a global virtual environment
- German knowledge
What we offer:
- Cafeteria package
- Private health insurance at Medicover
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours
- Closed, guarded parking area
- A young, dynamic, supporting team with mentor
- Attractive working environment and secure workplace
- Opportunity for international work experience
- 200+ training possibilities: Language, soft-skill and technical trainings, corporate programs, meetups
- Various career opportunities
- Loyality programs (Siemens Share Matching Program and Company loan opportunity)
- You can join several communities: sport, CSR, green, ToastMasters, etc.
- Family Friendly Workplace
Company: evosoft Hungary Szamitastechnikai Kft.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time