Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Sr. Human Resources Business Consultant. This role will partner with and support our North American Finance organization and/or sites could be assigned as needed. The position holder must have a consultative capacity to coach and partner with the leadership team and to drive business strategy while being an advocate and expert in all HR functions for employees located in multiple facilities. The position will be based in Malvern, Pennsylvania. The Sr. Human Resources Business Consultant will have the ability to understand our business, our strategy and our mission to deliver integrated Human Resources management services and programs across the organizations’ approximately 400 employees.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. You will be responsible for providing a full range of human resources and operational support to our organization including:
- Partner with the organization by actively participating in managing the business and integrating the human resources function with business activities to provide value to the customer.
- Partner with the organization in leading the talent management process, including developmental reviews and organization planning to accelerate leadership development and enhance technical expertise at all levels in the organization.
- Partner with the talent acquisition organization to develop and execute staffing strategies to support achievement of the long-term goals of the business.
- Implement employee relations strategies designed to create an environment that drives maximum individual and team success and facilitate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Counsel managers and employees to ensure appropriate and consistent application of Siemens operating policies and procedures.
- Conduct investigations and recommend corrective actions.
- Administer, monitor, coordinate, maintain and ensure compliance with areas that may include affirmative action, anti-discrimination, health and safety programs as well as federal and state regulations.
- Facilitate change management initiatives and partner with the leadership team to effectively communicate business strategies, goals, values and performance expectations.
- Conduct or participate on special investigations, studies, projects and other HR initiatives as needed to meet overall company and department strategic goals and initiatives.
- 15% travel for organizational meetings; other travel may be required as needed.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization.
- The ability to be flexible, self-directed, motivated and able to interact with employees at all levels.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- The ability to prioritize rapidly; strong problem-solving skills; excellent decision making/analysis skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must possess above average proficiency in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- The ability to use data and information to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with standard, practices, policies, procedures, regulations or government law.
- The ability to objectively coach employees and management through routine and complex employee relations matters.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Organizational Development a plus.
- A minimum of eight years of human resources generalist experience demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines including employee relations, performance management, and management consultation.
- PHR/SPHR certification is preferred.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.