Together we are driving Austria forward We electrify, automate and digitalize:
Our employees make real what matters.
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility
- Support Siemens Mobility business groups with their respective Data Privacy and Compliance through close collaboration and by offering comprehensive guidance
- Creation and optimization of Data Privacy guidance, working instructions, and impact analyses
- Planning, coordination, and implementation of training courses within the Compliance portfolio, with a high focus on Data Privacy awareness campaigns
- Support the business and Compliance organization in Europe in assessing Compliance risks such (potential) Data Privacy incidents, as well as in bidding and project activities
- Assist with the evaluation and review of third-party vendors as related to Compliance risks such as Data Privacy violations on behalf of the organization
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of Data Privacy impact analyses and monitoring activities
- Partner with various internal teams on integration and transformation activities
- Within your area of activities, you will assume responsibility for defined Compliance portfolio activities beyond Data Privacy.
- You will support the roll-out of Compliance trainings to the business, support functions and within your own Compliance organization
- Solid knowledge of GDPR and national private data protection laws
- Work experience in the Data Privacy field and in Legal or Compliance is a plus
- Excellent communication and soft skills
- Ethical approach to business, with the ability to remain impartial and report all non-compliances
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Formidable analytical, writing, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with internal partners at all levels and to work on cross-functional teams on complex issues
- Excellent language skills in English and ideally German and/or another European language proficiency
What else should I know?
The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is at least EUR 49.500,00 (full-time). Siemens as an international company offers additional social benefits.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receiving your representative online application!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Austria GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time