Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The MR Product Manager for Emerging Markets is a senior level product manager position within the business line focused on expanding access to MR by targeting new emerging markets. This individual will operationally manage the MAGNETOM Free products for the MR business line.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is ambitious, detail-oriented, has a desire to drive and own a unique MR solution, and works well in a team-environment.
This role reports to the Senior Director of MR Business Development for MR Siemens Healthineers USA.
- Engage in customer relationship management activities
- Drive profitable MR order growth of MAGNETOM Free products
- Track and monitor MR orders and growth into emerging markets
- Own and drive new launch activities for new MAGNETOM Free products
- Direct marketing activities for MAGNETOM Free products that provide brand differentiation and result in positive internal and external customer outcomes
- Define MR product segmentation, marketing requirements and sales strategies for the US market
- Develop marketing campaigns and programs to strategically target customers in emerging markets
- Uncover and investigate the reasons for wins and losses, and then use that information to create programs and collateral to further increase our successes
- Manage an on-going assessment of customer needs and create corresponding marketing collateral and/or sales programs
- Support the MR Sales team in sales opportunities and installed base management
- Develop and communicate attributes of our MR products that differentiate them and our organization
- Organize educational material for sales team to ensure they remain current on product offerings and competitive landscape
- Collaboratively work with clinical product management team to establish strong customer reference sites for MAGNETOM Free products
- Drive business collaboration across internal groups (Service, Sales, Finance, RA/QA, Legal/Compliance, and Marketing) to enhance and manage processes, operations, services, and customer expectations while participating in cross-company initiatives and teams.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Strong Communication (written and oral) and leadership skills
- Results-oriented to ensure achievement of the targeted profit, customer satisfaction and market share goals
- Analytical skills for effective product management and targeted execution of measures
- Team-oriented with demonstrated effectiveness at motivating colleagues and team members to produce the best results
- High-level of critical thinking and creativity, with ability to think strategically and tactically
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of healthcare experience in the field of customer relationship, product management or business management
- Required travel: up to 35%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 10 years of experience in healthcare marketing, product management, business development
- Advanced level of understanding of MR technology and US healthcare industry
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions (TRE dARE) USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.