Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will support the product development in each manufacturing step within Siemens Sykatec.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Responsible for product development.
- Contact person in the R&D department for the production, quality, logistics.
- Analyzes the product manufacturing stages and comes with suggestions for continuous improvement, reducing the cost, optimizing the production and increasing quality.
- Strong focus on lean manufacturing and process improvement.
- Ensuring assistance in project, offer and execution processes.
- Supports the production by optimizing processes and qualifying projects transferred from Germany.
- Coordinates the transfer of knowledge or new products between Germany and Romania plants.
- Implementation, control and ensuring compliance with customer and standard requirements.
Your Qualifications – Solid and Appropriate
· Technical studies in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or comparable.
· Good spoken / written English and / or German.
· Experience with 2D and 3D design software.
· + 2 years of experience in the new project implementation within manufacturing plants.
· Experience with Low Volume – High-Mix production.
· Experience with metal manufacturing, assembly and welding, and painting processes.
· A high level of process understanding
· The ability to support the production in each step of the manufacturing process.
· Result and solution oriented and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to communicate at all levels in the organization.
· Open communication skills.
· Collaborating well with key functions like, Purchasing, Logistics, Production, Quality and other functions from Germany HQ.
· Ability to prioritize and to work under pressure.
· Fluent in English, German would be an advantage.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: SIMEA SIBIU S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time