The Measurement Intelligence (MI) segment is looking for a business development manager with the following tasks
• Create competitive and first-mover advantages for MI portfolio in selected application fields (carbon neutrality and etc), through innovative bundling of MI portfolio and targeted customer approach
• Develop and implement new business models and portfolio localization strategies. Work in close collaboration with MI HQ to drive the success of the identified initiatives
• Ensure all MI-related portfolio are meeting the requirements (certifications and approvals) of the relevant authorities for doing business in China, through maintaining an overview of the latest development trends, certification application duration and procedures and driving them when necessary
• Complete other jobs assigned by Segment Manager
• Engineering Bachelor’s degree or above, automation and or instrumentation major preferred.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in Process Instrument/Analytics or Industry Automation.
• Ability to follow the latest development trends of existing and potential fields of MI and make corresponding proposals to increase business MI potential
• Good command of English in both oral and written; Good presentation skill.
• Basic knowledge of an entrepreneur (incl. strategic view, operation; EBIT, costs)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, mature personality and innovative.
• Can be ready for frequent business trips.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time