Mentor Graphics® is a leader in automation software for electrical and electronic industries. We enable companies to develop better products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of electrical, PCB and chip design.
Mentor’s IESD division develops CAPITAL, a software suite used globally by automotive and aerospace manufacturers and wire harness suppliers to improve their electrical distribution system (EDS) design and manufacturing flows.
Change the future with Us
- QA and testing of Mentor Graphics wiring harness products
- Working with marketing and Engineering to design test plans to cover the stated requirements using previous harness industry experience.
- Reviewing test strategies and test prioritization with management and engineering groups
- Execution of software test plans
- Defect reporting and validation of the fixes to the software
- Creating/improving automated regression suite
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- 3-8 years of work experience in OEM/Wiring harness design
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical / science degree is required.
- Proficient with wiring harness design domain in both aspects – Design and Manufacturing
- Good design knowledge in wiring harness, Vehicle Electrical Systems, harness manufacturing, Change management
- Good experience in harness design (Complexity management, Platform level designs, Schematic generation)
- Do you have previous experience software tools like Capital, e3, Catia, NX, or any other tool!
- Prior experience with Mentor product – Capital will be an advantage
- Good to have any hands-on experience in writing test cases, functional testing and system testing with computer software
- Knowledge of MCAD, ECAD or PDM tools is an added advantage
This role is based in Hyderabad. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this job takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time