Siemens Digital Grid Turkey is mainly focused on Development and Execution of Software Solutions for Projects on Energy Automation, Smart Grid products and solutions. To accomplish the mission of the group, the candidate will perform as a SCADA Software Support Engineer with close cooperation with the Global Customer Care Team in Germany and/or other regions.
What are my responsibilities?
• Provide worldwide remote technical support of Siemens SCADA systems through creative, intelligent, efficient and flexible solutions
• Working in a highly complex and international environment
• Communicate with global customers in a professional, efficient, pleasant and helpful manner
• Document all customer interactions
• Identify and escalate priority issues per client customer specifications
• Respond to internal/external customers tickets, follow standard troubleshooting procedures, identify, and document incidents
• Define and execute incident resolution with the customers
• Coordination between project team and development team
• Redirect problems to appropriate R&D if it is needed
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Control Engineering
• Solid know-how or experience ion Distribution Networks, Power System Analysis
• Basic know-how ofon Linux or Solaris Operating systems
• Two years of relevant experiences with Spectrum Power 5 or comparable Control Center products (e.g. WIN CC, SICAM, …) is a plus
• SW development know-how and/or experience inon C++ Programming and Java Programming is a plus
• Oracle or PL/SQL know-how is a plus
• Perl knowhow is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent command of English both written and spoken
• Solid knowledge of other languages and/or (e.g. German, Russian, Spanish,…) is a plus
What else do I need to know?
• No restrictions for travelling abroad temporarily
• Military service should be completed for male candidates
• Given the global coverage, the position requires potential work in shifts and during public holidays, while maintaining total number of working hours per month