Civil Site Engineer will be a part of project execution team BU Transmission Solution, which is responsible for execution and completion of Grid Stations projects in line with time, cost, and quality requirements.
Civil Site Engineer will:
- Prioritizes and coordinates project activities with respect to site preparation and construction of grid stations
- Supports in cost control, document control and quality control activities
- Track project status regularly and ensure to execute projects within allotted budget and timelines
- Reviews design documents and give his input for construction planning
- Liaison with subcontractors particularly civil contractors, for timely completion of project in accordance with required specifications
- Actively communicates with all stakeholders including other team project teams and responsible for resolution of project related issues
- Ensures compliance with Quality and EHS standards for all projects.
- Supports the project manager in identifying, evaluating, assessing, and escalating risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities
- Performs according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
Your Qualifications and Skills - Digital and Solid!
- A degree in Civil Engineering from reputable university
- 06-08 years’ experience as civil engineer (preferably in grid station projects)
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in English (Verbal and Written)
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time