Shape the future of a growing business with Our Team in Siemens Pakistan / Lahore
We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Today, we are recruiting for Commercial Project Manager who can Join our Transmission Solutions business in Lahore to work as part of Project Execution Team, responsible for execution and completion of Medium Size Grid Stations projects in line with time, cost and quality requirements.
Your Role - Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP.
- Perform revenue, profit and cash forecasting projecting P&L at project level, and reporting.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Ensures compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local GAAP requirements.
- Ensures all related project reporting and controlling activities for medium size projects and project close-out from the commercial perspective.
- Follow-up with customer and consultant for timely issuance of provisional acceptance certificate, operational acceptance certificate, final acceptance certificates and defect liability certificate.
- Regular interactions and meetings with customer and consultant to provide necessary clarifications and support to resolve outstanding issues related to the projects.
- Follow-up for smooth processing of monthly interim payment certificates while maintaining strong follow-up during invoices verification process till the receipt of remittances against invoices from Customer.
- Together with the PM proactively setting up a contract and claim management in the project, including involvement and cooperation with the assigned contract manager.
- Actively communicates with customer's commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial and contractual issues.
- Ensures the compliance of the business conduct guidelines and project management guidelines.
Your Qualifications and Skills - Digital and Solid!
- ACCA or MBS Finance academic degree or other qualification from reputable University or College.
- 5-7 years work experience in similar capacity in the Transmission Business.
- Previous experience from similar international business is highly appreciated.
- Very Good level in English both spoken and written.
- Firm understanding of contractual provisions.
- Solid know-how of tax and customs related matters.
- Ability to negotiate, convince and bring favorable results.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Project Management Certification is preferable.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time