- Development of innovative Web Applications
- Contribution to a technical design of the solution
- Brainstorming and improvements of the Use case definition
- Review and refactoring of existing functionality
- Strong experience with backend development of web applications – Java EE
- Good knowledge of full-stack Web development (security, i18n, configuration, JSON, etc.).
- Experience with git, CI/CD
- Experience with Tomcat and portlet/Liferay oriented solution is beneficial
- Analytical skills, structured approach
- Ability to support junior colleagues
- Ability to work independently
- Sensitivity for software quality
- Open for learning, improvement mindset
- Team player
- English - fluent both spoken and written form
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 2000 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time