Project Manager is to lead and manage a project within the specified time, budget, and quality framework to the satisfaction of the customers and ensuring economic success for the company by enhancing profitability.
• Manage staff and resources to meet project budgets with acceptable level of quality, schedule and client satisfaction
• Throughout project life cycle, identifies and assesses all risk factors utilizing available risk measurement tools and devise suitable strategies for risk mitigation
• Involves qualified subcontractors / partners in a timely manner and rigorously monitor the performance of the subcontractors / partners and conducts timely escalation where there are any discrepancies
• Involve procurement at an early stage and ensure that all procurement activities comply with the valid processes and regulations
• Mange the project within the defined time and quality framework keeping in view financial targets
• Ensures efficient communication with all relevant stakeholders and work streams
• Estimating resources and analyzing costs to achieve maximum savings while maintain quality
* Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar qualification from reputable University or college.
* At least 10 years’ experience in Projects Execution including 03 years as Project Manager in projects
* PM@ Siemens certification would be a plus
* Excellent internal and external negotiation skills
* Excellent Influencing and communication skills
* A real team Player mindset, driven by quality.
* Very good level of English
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time