Site Electrical Manager
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage substation and transmission engineering projects to successful completion with project team
- Manage staff and resources to meet project budgets with acceptable level of quality, schedule and client satisfaction
- Ability to manage a team of experienced substation and transmission engineers and other team members
- Manages customer expectations and conclude the project to the satisfaction of the customer
- Throughout project life cycle, identifies and assesses all risk factors utilizing available risk measurement tools and devise suitable strategies for risk mitigation
- Assess the contracts in terms of claim-relevant significance and devise strategies for making / mitigation claims
- Involves qualified subcontractors / partners in a timely manner and rigorously monitor the performance of the subcontractors / partners and conducts timely escalation where there are any discrepancies
- Involve procurement at an early stage and ensure that all procurement activities comply with the valid processes and regulations
- Mange the project within the defined time and quality framework keeping in view financial targets
- Ensures efficient communication with all relevant stakeholders and work streams
- Estimating resources and analyzing costs to achieve maximum savings while maintain quality
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Proven experience of engineering and managing substation and transmission projects.
- Masters or Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering from HEC recognized university
- Well versed in verbal and written communication
- Minimum 08 - 12 years of experience in Site Management
- Excellent Organizational and Leadership skills
- Ability to analyze information, perform engineering / design assessments and evaluations. Provide reports and feedback to project team members
- Professional Project Management Qualification will be an added advantage
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time