Duties & Responsibilities;
- Review and approval of basic and detailed engineering design related to electrical system (LV, MV, HV) of the Grid Stations.
- Worked directly with Project team in all activities of Engineering, Procurement & Construction.
- Entire Electrical installation works such as Switchgear, Transformers, Cable lying and termination, Cable trays and GI Conduits for cable routing, Plant lighting and grounding system.
- Critically monitor erection, pre-commissioning, commissioning activities, and to suggest appropriate and timely corrective action for achieving of project objectives and targets.
- Site inspections / supervision related to Erection & Installation Works.
- Review of material specifications and approval of electrical equipment, instruments and devices.
- Review and approval of, Site Acceptance Tests procedures, Testing & Commissioning procedures, O&M Manuals, Contractors inspection and test plan.
- Preparation of Method statement / work instructions as per specification and project requirement.
- Evaluate allocation of resources and provide recommendations to maintain required progress.
- Attend weekly & monthly progress and design coordination meetings to track the project progress and resolve open items related to the design & execution.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to manage the interfaces with key stake holders and intra disciplines management interfaces with Civil, Piping & Mechanical.
- Site HSE implementation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- B.E. Electrical Engineering from HEC recognized university.
- Minimum 06 years of hands-on experience
- Experience in Grid station is preferred.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time